one more tag

. Wednesday, December 9, 2009

 

i-think-you-are-an-awesome-girl-blog-award

I just found out that I got tagged one more time by dizzynails. she already tagged me in sep. I have to share 10 facts about me, and I think I already did that before?! again, if you want to share this, please feel tagged by me ;-)

 

  1. I suck at being tagged. I never realize ;-)
  2. I love digital scrapbooking, I’m designing a calendar for my dad for christmas and I made something for my mum aswell. my dsb blog is the loving lounge
  3. I love casting shows on TV
  4. I’ve had a pain in my left shoulder for years, still have
  5. I speak 3 and understand 7 languages
  6. I love bathing but don’t have a tub
  7. my favorite holiday is new years eve
  8. I love the novels of marion zimmer bradley
  9. I watched every episode of charmed and satc and have them all on dvd
  10. I don’t like my job

0 readers thoughts:

About Me

My Photo
loungie
contact: polishlounge@yahoo.de
View my complete profile

search this blog

free coupons

free shipping @ ocnailart.com

free international shipping on orders over $40
http://www.ocnailart.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------

-10% @ nailart-und-mehr.de

-10% on your frist order http://www.nailart-und-mehr.de/ enter code loungie
non-european customers can order by
mail


follow

subscribe

Follow polish lounge Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner