BB couture - erotic night

. Monday, December 7, 2009

 

yesterday I found this polish in my stash, I totally forgot about this! I ordered it along with some other bb couture polishes some time ago.

erotic1

erotic night is a vampy jelly pink, (or redtoned purple. maybe a pinktoned red. or berry. lol  I always have troubles describing this kind of color!) with a subtle shimmer. I used 3 coats, because the finish kept being blotchy. I really like this color, from a distance it’s almost black and the cool tone makes my skin look “snow whity” ;-)

but: I used poshè fast drying topcoat, and this caused what-is-known-as “shrinkage”. I have to say, that I never really had troubles with poshè except in combination with bb couture. and I use it all the time! so the next picture was taken the next morning:

erotic2

the funny thing is, that the polish is shrinking on the cuticle side, not the tip.

3 readers thoughts:

Paige said...

That is a great color on you!

MightyLambchop said...

Oooh, I like it! I need this.

Unknown said...

hmm the shrinkage around the cuticle is a new issue to me, i haven't noticed this before. i'll have to pay attention and see if it happens with any of my polishes.

i love this color! very vampy and rich!

About Me

My Photo
loungie
contact: polishlounge@yahoo.de
View my complete profile

search this blog

free coupons

free shipping @ ocnailart.com

free international shipping on orders over $40
http://www.ocnailart.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------

-10% @ nailart-und-mehr.de

-10% on your frist order http://www.nailart-und-mehr.de/ enter code loungie
non-european customers can order by
mail


follow

subscribe

Follow polish lounge Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner