water marbling tutorial - my first youtube video!

. Thursday, November 5, 2009






eine nacht und einen tag habe ich gebraucht, um dieses video zu machen ^^ ich hoffe, es gefällt euch! wenn ja, wollt ihr noch mehr videos sehen? zu welchen themen? bitte um vorschläge! das video ist übrigens auf englisch, es war mir zu mühsam, das 2sprachig zu machen ;-)

it took one night and one day to make this video ^^ I hope, you like it! if so, would you like to see more? which topics? suggestions appreciated!




13 readers thoughts:

Chinda-chan said...

Tolles Tut und das Marble ist acu super hübsch, die Farben finde ich super zusammen! :-)

Nora said...

You make it look so easy, nice job, love the colors you picked for this!

Stasia said...

Nice job! Explains it very well!

Amarena said...

Wow! You really do know how to do marble nails! I like them:)

Nyota [Annevermore] said...

tolles tutoral, sieht echt klasse aus. :)
macht mir richtig lust es auch auszuprobieren. :)

Lucy said...

Very pretty! I love the marbling technique on your nails.

Nessa said...

This is a great tutorial! It explains the process very well.
For some reason I couldn't get through the whole video- but can you use that one bowl of water for all 10 nails? Or do you have to refill?
Do you know how to do marble dragging? Like Colette at Simple Pleasures?

loungie said...

thanks to you all!
@ contests and such: I used the same water, but dragged a cottonball over the water surface (was that english?).
I've never tried marble dragging.

Lavender said...

Oh my goodness! u are the best tutor for nail art. I always wonder how to paint those designs, now I know the secret. Thanks for sharing... I follow u ...I also have some nail art designs, mostly hand painted.. do visit my blog.. at http:/eveninglavender.blogspot.com

thanks again 4 sharing

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

i like it

~Lisa said...

I love it! I saw another blogger do a video too but I still haven't gotten around to trying it XD

Nessa said...

That's a good idea with the cottonball :)
I was too lazy to type in her website, sorry. Here is her 'dragging'.

Maui (Suushh) said...

great tutorial would love to try this soon! :)

About Me

My Photo
loungie
contact: polishlounge@yahoo.de
View my complete profile

search this blog

free coupons

free shipping @ ocnailart.com

free international shipping on orders over $40
http://www.ocnailart.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------

-10% @ nailart-und-mehr.de

-10% on your frist order http://www.nailart-und-mehr.de/ enter code loungie
non-european customers can order by
mail


follow

subscribe

Follow polish lounge Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner