autumn nailart winner - please vote!

. Wednesday, November 18, 2009

edit: STOPP

ok guys, I know you want to win or want to support your favorite blogger, but I'm not stupid! I have a counter and I can prove, that some of those votes came from the same person! I will not count votes, which came anonymous, which means also those votes, which only carry a name, without a link to a blogger account! please, don't play any more tricks on me!


hier ist also die vorauswahl:
this is the preselection:


#1 I love the colors and the real clover in this one.



#2 I love the colors and the stamping look in this one.



#3 I love the many different stampinglayers in this one.



#4 I love the different handpainted impressions of fall in this one.



#5 I love the chilly look and the handpainted objects in this one.

jetzt liegt es an euch. bitte gebt eure stimme bis fr, 20.11. mitternacht ab. der gewinner wird am samstag bekannt gegeben. bitte nur eine stimme pro person.
now it's up to you. please vote before fr, 20/11 midnight. the winner will be announced on saturday. only one vote/person please.

edit: I added some # to make it easier ;-)

182 readers thoughts:

Lumin0us said...

My vote goes for the 3rd entry, by Thriszha, because I fell for it the minute i saw it!
Gl girls!**

Miss drifted Snow White said...

love the top one, cuz that one was hand-drawn.

MAida said...

Hello everyone!

All the manicures are lovely, you did an excellent job!! I love them! However, I have to choose only one, I'm sorry!
So, my vote goes to the first manicure, from maespiritu. It is really creative.

Kisses,

MS

Unknown said...

Oh no, it's so hard to pick one! You ladies did a beautiful job!

I vote for #2 I love the dark fall colors, it looks like a pile of fall leaves ready to be jumped in.

Chinda-chan said...

Ich bin für Nummer 2. :-)

Aimee said...

They're all so gorgeous, it's so hard to choose. But I love the colors on #4, so that one gets my vote.

Nessa said...

I like #4!

Unknown said...

#2 just cuz i love how the black pulls the colors together! very unexpected :) but they are all amazing!!

CherryColors said...

My vote goes to the #1 entry.

karunali said...

Nummer 2!

Stiletto said...

they are all so great
but...
#2 is GORGEOUS!!!

Stylista Fitness said...

My vote is number #3! My mouth dropped when I saw it :)

Calia Yang said...

#4 RAWKS THE HOUSE!!! ^_^

Trista said...

Number 4 konadomina

Polish Hoarder said...

#2 - Design was well thought out and it was creative of her to use multiple colors as her base for the stamped leaves. Just as in real life, a pile of leaves are not only one color but instead a combination of hues... I would not have thought of this myself. It is very inspiring.

Mad'moiselle Cé said...

I vote for the #2, the result is amazing !!

Jodes said...

What fabulous designs. Absolutely fabulous.

My vote is for no. 2

x

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

This is hard, they are all lovely!
My vote goes to #3 just because I think she captured autumn very well.
I love the colours.

AllYouDesire said...

Oh this is so hard. Ladies did a really great job! All of them are so creative. I am glad I didn´t enter, I wouldn´t have a chance :)

The one I like most is number 4. I just love the colors used! Well done.

Renata said...

#2 Nihrida!

Tina said...

#5

polishedlyrics said...

All are gorgeous but I'm going with number 2

Katjamaria said...

I vote for #2.
They are simply the nails I most likely would take for myself :)

Mayra P said...

My vote is for #3 is so pretty!!

Tami said...

This was hard becasue they are all so good. My vote is for #2.

duckalicious said...

my vote goes to #2, it's the best by far!

~Lisa said...

My vote goes to #3!!

Shayla said...

My favorite is #2 :)

ainos2 said...

Autumn is nature's last hurrah to put on a colorful show before the starkness of Winter.
All of these are wonderful, but #2 stands out like nature's last hurrah!

Jamie said...

Wow they are all awesome but I am going to have to vote for #1!! Love the clovers and colors!!

moe03 said...

no. 1 I like the real clover on it...

mhia said...

I choose no.1 =)

bhestfriend said...

no.1

zoe said...

no.1

nirfreak03 said...

my vote is for #2. love the different colors of fall leaves :)

Arie said...

My vote is for KONADomania :-)

Lucy said...

They're all so beautiful and different. I'll have to vote for number 2, Nhrida.

Camy said...

I vote for #4

Tabula Rasa said...

These are all so beautiful! It's really hard to choose! My final pick is #2 because I love the colours, and the leaves really do invoke Autumn!

Andreja (melanie_mel) said...

My vote goes to the #4 manicure, I realy love it!

KaThy said...

i love nihrida's no #2

Anonymous said...

Nummer 5!!!

LG Papyra

Timi said...

I vote for #3 she did a great job on multi layering image design

chloe said...

number 1 very artistic

Unknown said...

I love artofnail no.1 autumn nail art gorgeous...

alexandra said...

no.1 love the color perfect for autumn

suzan said...

number 1... =)

zess said...

i voted no.1 maespiritu

KYLA said...

I love #1 ... XD

theart said...

I voted maespiritu number 1...

shitadori said...

all manis are great...
but i have to choose one...
i love no.1 design.. =)

triple "H" said...

hi, I love no. 1..
artofnail ... ;-)

- said...

#4
:)

Joyce said...

MAESPIRITU no. 1

nailfanatic said...

i vote for no. 1 the color combination is great plus the real clover on it, the background leaves is perfect for autumn... very creative..

gracey said...

my vote goes to #1!
compared to all entries, #1 reflects hardwork and real art.
colour choice suits to d theme- autumn..

Shiverly said...

my vote goes to entry no. 1 mae espiritu...it's so unique...and i like the combination of colors...2 thumbs up

LacquerObsession said...

#2 .. LOVE it!!!!

Anonymous said...

number 3! so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I vote for #4

Patty

cecil said...

no.1

Amberry said...

Ich gebe #3 meine Stimme =)

trish said...

No. 1 really stunning!

makeupgurl said...

I voted "UNO" maespiritu! love the concepto!

diannaQ said...

my vote goes to no.1 ... =)
GOODLUCK

genie said...

number 1 ... artofnail

L.A said...

no.1

myline said...

#1 great job ladies! ;)

yuzob said...

#1 perfect design for autumn!

nancy said...

i love all design...
but no. 1 catches my eyes!

elaine said...

maespiritu! =)

kite said...

no.5 love the color

kitkat said...

#3

Lynne B. said...

no.3 i think very autumn

Frances said...

All nails are pretty but i like entry no. 3 the color is perfect

Rita said...

i vote entry #3

Jackie O. said...

no. 3

Yvonne said...

i vote entry #3 i read her blog about this contest and she will donate the price for a cause to help street children I think it is very sweet and unselfish thing she will do

Lorie said...

I choose #3

Flor Mc Gowan said...

I love entry number 3 I love how she combined different images to have a gorgeous nail design like this

Margie said...

I heart no.3

Amanda G said...

I vote for entry #3

VECK said...

what a great contest... i love all autumn design.... but for me no. 1 is the best.. goodluck ladies!

Melany said...

I vote #3

Carmel Gaizer said...

I vote entry number 3 for Thriszha

NailBar said...

I vote for Thriszha number 3

Irene said...

#3

Grazcielli Ann said...

I like #3

VICKY_JOAN said...

I VOTE ENTRY #3

Katherine said...

I like autumn nails #3

Elfida said...

my vote goes to #3 to Thrisha

Olivia said...

I vote for entry #3 the colors and leaves are just perfect!

Lizzie B. said...

I love entry #3

Elizabeth said...

My vote goes to no.3

Christine said...

my vote is for no.3

Mylene Anderson said...

I vote for no.3

Adelina said...

I like number 3 it's just gorgeous!

Lannie M. said...

entry #3 is very stunning!!

Frankie said...

I vote for autumn nails manicure no. 3 it is very classy compared to other works

Ria Angeles said...

my vote is for no.3

Ria Angeles said...

my vote is for no.3

Angela said...

#3

Nica said...

I vote for #3

lyn1977 said...

no.1 gets my vote

katz said...

no.1

wrenz said...

i vote for no.1

rose said...

i vote for no. 1 artofnail

sandy said...

no. ONE

franzchel said...

no. 1
;)

danna said...

i love the design of maespiritu no.1

jacky said...

my vote goes to number... 1

rozzel said...

artofnail.. no.1

jenny said...

bravo entry#1 maeespiritu

elisa said...

number 1... perfect for autumn theme..
goodluck to all participant

bern said...

i choose number 1

samantha said...

i voted for #1

ASHLEY said...

#1 =)

faith said...

no.1 i love the design she made

taylor said...

no.1

ALYSSA said...

all manis are great, but i like no.1 very creative..
goodluck

Ellorda said...

#3 is my choice

Dorie B. said...

I vote no. 3

Den Hernandez said...

go go go for no.3

Miles Buban said...

#3 very pretty

nicole said...

i voted#1

Coline Manebo said...

i go for entry number 3!! she deserves to win!!

Sarah Joyce Ellorda said...

I love #3

haley said...

NUMBER ONE

Jhen said...

all are pretty but I vote for #3

KAiTHlYN said...

my vote goes to number 1

Makay said...

ammmm... i think no.1 is the best

trinity said...

no.1

jacqueline said...

# 1 =)

kaylee said...

maespiritu.. i love the clover design..

Erikha said...

I want number 3 it is very beautiful

Yen Cabahug said...

my vote for entry number 3

Kitty Belano said...

All are very beautiful nail art but I really like #3 from Thriszha! Go girl!

Paren Shah said...

#3 the multi design is very stunning

Cesz Cartano said...

#3 :))

Gail Natal said...

I vote for Thriszha #3

Evangeline Allayon said...

my vote for number 3

Aileen Alejo said...

entry #3 is the best autumn nails for me

Kerstin Mae said...

#3 =) You Rock Girl!!

margareth said...

no.1

judi said...

no.1

sabrina said...

no 1 is my vote

loraine said...

i vote no.1

romarie said...

number 1 she deserve to win!

yanica said...

no.1 gorgeous

janara said...

no.1

maria said...

#1

kristinebre said...

i vote for my cousin # 1

alona said...

no.1 very artistic

princess said...

i vote for number 1 go sis

arlin said...

no.2

marelin said...

number 2

karenn said...

no.5

nihrida said...

If contestants can also vote, I'd give my vote to #3 Thriszha.

http://www.facebook.com/paren.shah#/profile.php?id=277002841 said...

I like to vote for #3

Lynda said...

I go for Entry #3

ThRiSzHa said...

wow!! I like all the entries but Ofcourse I vote for my entry no.3 I used a different designs to come out with this multi layering nail art.. I also made my own franken polish for this mani... this autumn nail are very special to me in all the nail art contest that I've joined coz if ever Im goin to win i'll donate my prize in a "nail art for a cause" i think its a best a way to help other people specially this coming xmas!!! good luck!!

Jackie said...

I like to vote for no. 3

PolishPig said...

no 1!
So very creative using real clover leaves! I learn something every day from all you talented nail artists out there.

XD said...

i vote for no. 1 and 2 the two autumn nail art is very atractive and artistic, compare to others,

analyn said...

no.2

keanne said...

no.2 i love the colour

krizanne said...

no.2

zeny said...

i go for no.1

hannah said...

no.2 the best

jacky said...

i vote for no.2

ging05 said...

no.2 nihrida

nora said...

#2 i like the stamping she made

claire said...

i go for no. 2

MonCerie said...

Nummer 1

love said...

no.1

dora said...

for me the best autumn nail art is no. 1

menchie said...

no.2 is the best autumn nail art

konad gurl said...

i go for no.2

FE said...

no.1 =))

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard said...

#2 - liked it so much, I did my own variation. (copied it.)

verneliza said...

nihrida!

marisa said...

perfect for autumn theme i think no. 1 is the best....

About Me

My Photo
loungie
contact: polishlounge@yahoo.de
View my complete profile

search this blog

free coupons

free shipping @ ocnailart.com

free international shipping on orders over $40
http://www.ocnailart.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------

-10% @ nailart-und-mehr.de

-10% on your frist order http://www.nailart-und-mehr.de/ enter code loungie
non-european customers can order by
mail


follow

subscribe

Follow polish lounge Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner