layering: calypso blue, dorothy who? + nfu 52

. Friday, November 27, 2009

 

I’ve been offline for 2 days now, I upgraded from vista to win7, and it was a mess! why can those things never work out like they are supposed to? I was so frustrated that I decided to apply a template instead of a background *lol*

anyways, I did some layering yesterday, something I had in mind since I got the wizards.

here’s what I used:

bluelayer1

 

as I commented in the wizard review, I think dorothy who? looks better layered on something dark blue. I used 1 coat of china glaze calypso blue as a base. then I applied 1 coat of dorothy and over this 1 coat of nfu.oh 52, which is iridescent blue-green flakes in a sheer purple base.

and that’s what it looks like: I love it! what do you think?

bluelayer2

bluelayer3

bluelayer4



8 readers thoughts:

the-swatchaholic said...

Wow! Such a stunning layering! :)

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

beautiful!

Paige said...

Wow, that is stunning!!!

Shayla said...

I think this is gorgeous! I'd never thing to layer a flakie over a sparkly over a cream.

Lacquer Laine said...

awesome layering combo!I love it!

-Elaine

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

Amazing!

Unknown said...

that looks mesmerizing!! it's like all the layers of the sea crystallized or something :D amazing job!

Anonymous said...

Excellent! more template easy to download

About Me

My Photo
loungie
contact: polishlounge@yahoo.de
View my complete profile

search this blog

free coupons

free shipping @ ocnailart.com

free international shipping on orders over $40
http://www.ocnailart.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------

-10% @ nailart-und-mehr.de

-10% on your frist order http://www.nailart-und-mehr.de/ enter code loungie
non-european customers can order by
mail


follow

subscribe

Follow polish lounge Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner