quickie: zoya kalista

. Monday, November 23, 2009

I don't have many zoyas. in fact I only have 5, and I won 1 on them. I don't know why; they have pretty colors of high quality, but they are just not "calling" me ^^
anyways, I've had this one quite a while now, and it's the first time I applied it. I had it on my wishlist for quite some time and couldn't even remember how it looked. and I was shocked when I got it, because I don't think it still would be on my wishlist now *lol* ("be careful what you wish for, it might come true" haha)


but it's a good color for fall, I think, and it's not that bad, just a matter of taste...

flashlight

soft flash


daylight


kalista is a vampy redtoned purple with bronze shimmer. this makes it look brownish or orange-toned. it's opaque with 2 coats and dries rather quickly. it was creamy and smooth, but the brush was crappy, because the edges were longer than the middle o_O
on the pics I'm wearing high shine topcoat. I applied some matte topcoat and stamping, you will see this in the next post!

about sunpics: today I realized, that the sun doesn't make it to our windows anymore. this is so weird, in summer we have sunshine from morning til late afternoon! so I guess there will be no more sunlightpics before springtime o_O I'm living in an apartment on 3rd floor in a big city, and there is no way I could go outside to make pics. :-(

1 readers thoughts:

~Lisa said...

I love this!! The only type of red I wear are dark reds and this is gorgeous!

About Me

My Photo
loungie
contact: polishlounge@yahoo.de
View my complete profile

search this blog

free coupons

free shipping @ ocnailart.com

free international shipping on orders over $40
http://www.ocnailart.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------

-10% @ nailart-und-mehr.de

-10% on your frist order http://www.nailart-und-mehr.de/ enter code loungie
non-european customers can order by
mail


follow

subscribe

Follow polish lounge Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner