quickie: sephora dark room

. Thursday, August 27, 2009

dieser lack ist in den meisten blogs nicht gut weggekommen. die meisten meinten, er sei nicht grün genug um als grün durchzugehen, er wäre eher petrol und zu dunkel. nun gut, ich mag petrol und dunkel, also habe ich ihn trotzdem bestellt.
this polish fell flat in the most blogs I'm reading. most bloggers had the opinion the color was not green enough to be called green, it's rather a dark teal. well, I like teal and I like dark, so I ordered it.



hm. also ich weiß nicht, vl bin ich es, aber ich finde diese farbe sehr wohl grün. ich habe viele blau-grüne lacke, aber der blauanteil in diesem ist nicht erwähnenswert. es ist ein dunkelgrün mit einem hohen grauanteil. ich finde die farbe richtig schön, ehrlich gesagt. sie ist geheimnisvoll und einzigartig. die konsistenz ist sehr flüssig und nicht deckend. hier seht ihr 2 dicke coats. aber einen schnelltrocknungslack drüber, und es passt. pinsel ist ok. erhältlich ist der lack bei maiandjays auf ebay und direkt auf sephora.com.

huh, maybe it's me, but this color does not seem teal to me at all. it's a very dark green with a good deal of grey. honestly, I really like that color. it's mystical und unique. the formula is very thin and sheer, I used two thick coats. adding a fast drying topcoat and it's fine. the brush is ok. you can get the polish at maiandjays on ebay and at sephora.com.

2 readers thoughts:

Unknown said...

i was on the fence about this color, but seeing your swatch might make me turn around :) looks great on you!

Lucy said...

That is really a deep green. I love it. I have it on my list to buy one of these days. It look just gorgeous on you. Enjoy!

About Me

My Photo
loungie
contact: polishlounge@yahoo.de
View my complete profile

search this blog

free coupons

free shipping @ ocnailart.com

free international shipping on orders over $40
http://www.ocnailart.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------

-10% @ nailart-und-mehr.de

-10% on your frist order http://www.nailart-und-mehr.de/ enter code loungie
non-european customers can order by
mail


follow

subscribe

Follow polish lounge Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner