quickie: color club revvvolution

. Saturday, August 1, 2009

von diesem lack habe ich mir viel erwartet. in div. blogs und foren wurden regelrechte lobeshymnen auf ihn gesungen. ich war eigentlich mehr ein fan von opis my private jet, aber nach der pleite mit der braun-version habe ich mir den revvvolution doch gekauft.
I expected a lot of this polish after reading all the great reviews in all the blogs. actually I was more a fan of opi's my private jet, but after receiving the brownish version of it I decided to give revvvolution a try.

blitz/flash

sonne/sun

color club revvvolution ist ein dunkelgrau-schwarzer hololack. um ehrlich zu sein: ich bin ein bisschen enttäuscht. ich hätte mir mehr holoeffekt erwartet. man muss die nägel schon sehr drehen und wenden, um den effekt voll einzufangen. zugegeben, der lack deckt mit 1 coat und lässt sich toll auftragen, aber das finish ist etwas matt, erst durch den topcoat habe ich einen schönen glanz auf die nägel bringen können. in indirektem licht ist vom holoeffekt gar nichts zu sehen, da ist der lack einfach anthrazit-metallisch. ich werde wohl doch noch den schwarzen my private jet besorgen müssen ^^
honestly: I'm a bit disappionted, I had expected a lot more holoeffect. anyway, application is great and it's really opaque, the finish is just a bit matte, you need a topcoat to get it really shiny. in indirect light the polish is just dark grey metallic. I guess I'll still have to get my private jet.

1 readers thoughts:

Lucy said...

They do look alike. Except that MPJ has more color in their holo. Very pretty. I like both of them.

About Me

My Photo
loungie
contact: polishlounge@yahoo.de
View my complete profile

search this blog

free coupons

free shipping @ ocnailart.com

free international shipping on orders over $40
http://www.ocnailart.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------

-10% @ nailart-und-mehr.de

-10% on your frist order http://www.nailart-und-mehr.de/ enter code loungie
non-european customers can order by
mail


follow

subscribe

Follow polish lounge Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner