illamasqua nailart contest entry

. Friday, August 28, 2009

there's a nailart contest on the illamasqua blog and I decided to enter with 3 different designs.

about me:

being a mum for almost one year now, there's not been much time and space for being much else lately. changing diapers, spoon-feeding babyfood and trying to keep your clothes clean. being a housewife is not that fun you might think, at least there's room for my little nail-art-hobby.

witch alter ego:

I love fantasybooks, I love magic and sometimes I wish I could just cast a spell to make things work out the way I want them to. (the holographic effect was hard to capture, it was much brighter irl)

basecolor: sephora dark room, opi my private jet
stampingcolor: nfu.oh 066
stamping: konad m14
additional: black and silver mini rhinestones




punkrock alter ego:

sometimes I'm imagining what it might be like to be indifferent of what people think about me. sleeping all day, drinking all night, spitting on the floor and making loud and wild music. but then again, I'm quite happy I'm not that kind of gal...

basecolor: artdeco 255
stampingcolor: konad red and grey
stamping: konad m21, m60
additional: black nail tattoo liner, black mini rhinestone



elegant alter ego:

wearing make up and fancy clothes has not been on my top 10 list the past few months. but still I can hear my inner princess calling for laces, parfumes and high heels.

basecolor: opi isn't it romantic?
stampingcolor: konad black & white
stamping: konad m57, m71
additional: pink rhinestones





5 readers thoughts:

Chinda-chan said...

Wow, vor allem das letzte ist toll! *nick*

loungie said...

danke!

das hexendesign war auch echt toll, aber es kommt auf den fotos leider gar nicht rüber :-(

Schminkmädchen said...

Ich liebe das erste Design. Wie ein Sternenhimmel. Ganz klasse geworden. Wünsch dir ganz, ganz viel Glück beim Contest!

Anonymous said...

Wow, die Designs sind alle toll. Am besten finde ich das mittlere, punkrockige.

Ich drücke Dir die Daumen für den Contest!
(Mal sehen, mit welchem Deiner drei Design Du gewinnst. :-D)

LG Papyra

flinty said...

I love your Konads/nail art! They're so well coordinated. Really eye-catching without looking weighed down at all! :)

About Me

My Photo
loungie
contact: polishlounge@yahoo.de
View my complete profile

search this blog

free coupons

free shipping @ ocnailart.com

free international shipping on orders over $40
http://www.ocnailart.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------

-10% @ nailart-und-mehr.de

-10% on your frist order http://www.nailart-und-mehr.de/ enter code loungie
non-european customers can order by
mail


follow

subscribe

Follow polish lounge Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner