quickie: china glaze calypso blue

. Tuesday, October 27, 2009

eine mitarbeiterin von china glaze war so freundlich, mir ein paar lacke zum testen und swatchen zuzuschicken. dies ist einer davon:
china glaze was kind enough to send me some polishes for swatching purposes. this is one of them:


calypso blue


für mich ist das das perfekte marineblau! ein wunderschönes dunkles cremeblau, das ich in den letzten tagen schon für 2 maniküren verwendet habe, und das hat schon etwas zu bedeuten. allerdings: nach dem entfernen sind meine nägel immer noch leicht bläulich, es sieht aus, als würde ich frieren oder hätte zu wenig sauerstoff im blut... man braucht also eine extraschicht basecoat!
die applikation war toll, sehr cremig und gut deckend!
to me this is the perfect navy blue! a gorgeous deep blue creme, which I used for 2 manicures the last days. and that's special! but: after removal my nails still look blueish, it looks like I'm freezing... so you need an extra coat of basecoat!
application was great, the polish is very creamy and opaque.

1 readers thoughts:

Mama Jen said...

I'm putting this color on my list..love it!

About Me

My Photo
loungie
contact: polishlounge@yahoo.de
View my complete profile

search this blog

free coupons

free shipping @ ocnailart.com

free international shipping on orders over $40
http://www.ocnailart.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------

-10% @ nailart-und-mehr.de

-10% on your frist order http://www.nailart-und-mehr.de/ enter code loungie
non-european customers can order by
mail


follow

subscribe

Follow polish lounge Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner