illamasqua milf & hectic

. Wednesday, October 21, 2009

anscheinend bewege ich mich derzeit auf einer grünen welle^^ hier sind 2 weitere illamasquas:
it seems I'm into greens right now^^ here are 2 more illamasquas:




milf ist ein staubiges lindgrün. es ist total 50er jahre. ich denke an mintgrüne petticoats und vespas. und in den 60ern gab es das lilien-porzellan in genau diesem grün. um so genialer finde ich den namen milf -mom I'd like to fuck -^o^-
is a dusty pastel green. it's totally 50ies. I'm thinking of mintgreen petticoats and vespas. and in the 60ies there was this
lilien-porcelain in the exact same color. that's why I think the name is so ingenious: milf - mom I'd like to fuck -^o^-


hectic ist das perfekte olivgrün oder auch khaki. ein gelbstichiges, staubiges mittelgrün. sehr cool! es ist genau so, wie ich mir dry martini von mac gewünscht hätte.
is the perfect olive green or khaki. it's a dusty medium green with yellow tint. very cool! it's exactly how I had expected dry martini by mac.


die konsistenz der beiden lacke war sehr unterschiedlich. hectic ist etwas dünner und nicht so hoch pigmentiert, aber sehr angenehm aufzutragen. milf hingegen ist eher dick und klebrig, ich hatte schwierigkeiten, den lack gleichmässig auf den nagel zu bekommen.
the formula on these was differing. hectic was thinner and less pigmented, but very good to apply. milf was thick and sticky, I had troubles with a smooth application.

1 readers thoughts:

Lucy said...

I'm keep trying to get MILF but no luck. I did get Hectic. I bought it at Sephora. There are many of the polishes that are always backordered. MILF is such a gorgeous shade. I had to have Hectic. I love olive green.

About Me

My Photo
loungie
contact: polishlounge@yahoo.de
View my complete profile

search this blog

free coupons

free shipping @ ocnailart.com

free international shipping on orders over $40
http://www.ocnailart.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------

-10% @ nailart-und-mehr.de

-10% on your frist order http://www.nailart-und-mehr.de/ enter code loungie
non-european customers can order by
mail


follow

subscribe

Follow polish lounge Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner