rescue beauty lounge grunge

. Saturday, January 16, 2010

 

this is one of the 5 first rbl polishes I got. I’m going to post those one by one, because I’m still doing the china glaze gel treatment, and shouldn’t be using any polish at all. ^^

oh yes, maybe you will notice that the pictures have a better quality because I got a new canon reflex camera for my 30th birthday jan. 6.

grunge

grunge2

grunge is a medium taupe with a subtle silver or light blue shimmer. this is one of the polishes that changes color depending on lighting. it appears rose, lilac, brown, grey or beige. I’d call it a mixture of opi tickle my france-y and orly country club khaki. but the shimmer makes it unique.

the formula was not as good as expected. it was thick but still runny. the brush was a bit stiff. I used 2 coats.

1 readers thoughts:

Lucy said...

Looks really pretty on you. I haven't tried mine out yet. I bought 7 bottles during the sale. I wished I could've bought more.

About Me

My Photo
loungie
contact: polishlounge@yahoo.de
View my complete profile

search this blog

free coupons

free shipping @ ocnailart.com

free international shipping on orders over $40
http://www.ocnailart.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------

-10% @ nailart-und-mehr.de

-10% on your frist order http://www.nailart-und-mehr.de/ enter code loungie
non-european customers can order by
mail


follow

subscribe

Follow polish lounge Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner